I went to Florida with Delta Airline today. I had extra time this morning and also, I was in Union Square, so, I decided to take subway & bus to JFK. I took L train to New Lots Av. It is about thirty minutes ride. And then I took B15bus to JFK terminal5, and then airtrain to terminal 2. In-between terminal is free, so, I used only my unlimited metro card. The took about 40minutes. Today it was fine but sometimes it takes for ever because of traffic. From terminal 5 to terminal 2, I used yellow line. If we take the red line(Jamaica train) or the green train(Howard Beach train) from terminal 5, it will take you to Jamaica or Howard Beach, so, we need to the yellow line. It will go to terminal 7, terminal 8, terminal 1, and then terminal 2. At terminal 2, we don't have path from airtrain station to terminal, so, we need to go outside. Go down to the street level and walk to terminal. Terminal 2 is small terminal only for Delta domestic flight. We don't have anything at the departure level beside the check in counters. We have a coffee shop and Hudson News at the arrival area. However, they have many interesting restaurant inside of security, so, I just walked to the security area. There were so many people there. It took 1 hour to go through security. Inside of security area, there were packed people. Every restaurants had the line to sit. We need a new terminal for Delta domestic flights. I lined up for BRKLYN beer garden. They have ipads at all the table and we need to order from ipad. It takes time to look at all the menu. It is silly. I ordered a glass of beer and Nachos. I like to have a drink at the airport. There are so many different people there. Many customers were looked like that puzzling how they can order the menu. There were many waiters but they were just standing to do nothing. They don't take order and neither teach us to use the menu on the ipad. Their nachos and beer were fine but just to crowded. I left the restaurant just after I finished my dishes since there were still long line for the seats. I walked around to see all the restaurants and cafés as always. The sushi bar had ipads same. Café with no chairs. There were not enough chair for everyone. So many people were standing just look at the screen. Not fun there. Only 3hours flight with small airplane took me warm place.
When I returned to JFK at the evening, I grubbed the yellow cab since I was too tired. But the traffic was so heavy at the evening, so, it took 2.5hours. Holly shit! I should have taken airtrain & subway? Maybe not, if I took airtrain and subway, there must be packed people there. Standing in the airtrain and subway 1 hour half is not acceptable. I am glad that I choose taxi.
JFK NY is one of my favorites airports and I like jfk parking deals over there.
ReplyDelete