Sunday, May 3, 2015
Terminal5
I went to terminal 5 to go to Honolulu Hawaii 2 days ago. I drive my car to the long time parking. It will cost $18 for a day. After park my car, I took airtrain from Lefferts Blvd. it must be Howard Beach train since only Howard Beach train is available from Lefferts Blvd. It will take you to the Federal Circle, Terminal 1, Terminal 2, Terminal 4, and then Terminal 5. After get off the train we need to go up to the third level and then walk to the terminal. It is long walk. They have walk belt, too. I love terminal 5 since it is most sophisticated terminal in JFK. There are fancy restaurants and stores in the security area. Sorry not out side of security area. It is like famous restarants from Manhattan are gathered here. Bar Veloce, Deen & Deluca, Baked by Melissa, Jamba juice, Ben & Jelly scoop, Illy's coffe shop,..etc..At this time I sat at the table at the restaurant, AeroNuova. I think it is Italian tapas place. I ordered cheapest red wine and meat ball. I was so surprised because their cheapest wine taste so good! Unfortunatly, I don't remember the name of wine. Just cheapest I think it was $8 or $9. The meat ball was $8. Again I was so surprised with it. It was huge meatball. also, taste sooo good! Soft! with tomato sauce and cheese. I wasn't hungry, so, I ordered them but it was like big dinner. Even I wasn't hungry, I couldn't stop to eat because it was too good to leave them.After I got full stomach and tipsy with wine, I walked around the terminal as always. There are Sushi Place which has the reputation of best sushi restaurant in the airport. There are steak restaurant which is always crowded. Spanish place, Asian place, Pizza place, café,etc. There are pc station, too. There are food court in the security point but I never looked at in there since there are so many good restaurant there. I took Hawaiian Air this time. It is easy access here from the gate to the airplane. There are only JetBlue and Hawaiian air at this terminal? So, not many business people here. Today I retuned to JFK. It wasn't so bad at the arrival area. Immediately, came out to the meeting area. Baggage belt was out side of meeting area. I picked up mu baggage and walk to the airtrain station. It was seemed like 20 minutes long maybe it was because I was tired. I guess it was 10 minutes. from there, I took green line which is Haward Beach train. I usually take whichever come first when I return to home. It goes to terminal 7, terminal 8, federal circle, Lefferts Blvd, and then Howard Beach. we need to walk a little but better than Jamaica station. A train came immediately today. I was lucky today. Sometime I have to wait 20minutes. And then It will take me to the Columbus Circle 59th St directly, so, it was easy ride.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment